We don't safe the world - but it's a start: Our Sustainability Pledge
PERFORMANCE DAYS believes that particularly the sportswear industry plays an important role in preserving the planet and protecting the outdoors which we design our products for.
For us this role consists in the following main actions: Supporting development of sustainable materials, setting sustainability standards, educating the entire supply chain and providing a more sustainable event for the industry.
Together, we can make change happen!
- Minimum 50% recycled content (GRS certified - Global Recycled Standard)
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard)
- CSS (Content Claim Standard)
- OCS (Organic Content Standard)
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard)
- RWS (Responsible Wool Standard)
- bio-based treatments and finishes
- no food-based materials/ only food waste
- new sustainable innovations
PERFORMANCE DAYS offers free expert talks about sustainable topics. They are accessible live at the event and also online.
The target audience includes every member of the supply chain to improve communication and transparency.
Annual Sustainable Focus Topic
Each fair is dedicated to a specific sustainability topic, in order to inform about its state of the art, new developments and materials and to give valuable outlooks for the future.
Leading industry experts are discussing the opportunities and challenges of a sustainable functional textile world.
Messe München & PERFORMANCE DAYS are integrating sustainable measures on the fairground, step by step.
PERFORMANCE DAYS takes additional measures to act very economically in the office as well.