RITEX (NEXTIL Group)
Camí del Mig s/n
08320 El Masnou
booth A02 / hall C1
NEXTIL GROUP is one of the world’s largest knitted and elastic fashion fabric manufacturers, covering everything from fabric design to the final garment. It is represented following companies:
• DOGI produces collections based on constant innovations that define milestones in the world of fabric for intimate apparel.
The industrial capacity of DOGI allows it to develop swimwear fabrics for the rest of the Nextil Group brands. Increasingly, swimwear and sportswear are ceasing to be complementary items to become a style of their own.
• RITEX specialises in high-quality knitted fabrics, both polyamide and polyester, in solid and printed colours. We offer a wide range of fabrics for swimwear, ready-to-wear and sportswear with grammages from 75 to 230 g/m2 and elastane contents from 5% to 40%.
• Together with ANNA LLOP our collections of prints and textured items are defined by the latest trends in the world of fashion, as our team of designers is constantly creating new prints with stunning colours, designs and textures, including jacquards, crepes, voiles, lace, embossed and laminated fabrics.
• TREISS is a company dedicated to the design, pattern making and production of garments for the world of fashion, swimwear and sportswear.
We have our own sewing team, which is backed up by our partner factories in Morocco, Turkey and Cambodia. Also it has its manufacturing partners in Bulgaria, Morocco and Portugal, and has its own manufacturing facilities for the bathroom and sports group in Portugal (PLAYVEST), Mexico and Nicaragua (CUPID).
• GREENDYES, the Natural Dyes Research Lab, is dedicated exclusively to natural dyes and its application in textile industry, in order to explore the possibilities offered by nature to produce goods. Inspired by a new concept of conscious consumption, it emphasizes sustainability, integration, knowledge sharing and respect. Our process is completely sustainable and nature friendly.
• PLAYVEST is a Portuguese manufacturer of underwear, sportswear and outerwear, all produced in seamless jacquard looms.
Since 1993 we have been working close and directly with some of the greatest companies and names of international fashion segment.
Shortly it will also produce ‘cut+sew’ garments which will complement its seamless offer in the world of athleisure and sportswear.
• SICI 93 is a high quality Portuguese manufacturer of knitted fashion wear specially targeted to the high-end market, working closely and effectively with some of the most prestigious fashion companies and designers in the world.
• Founded in 1967, EFA (Elastic Fabrics of America) is the premier global supplier of warp knitted and circular knitted elastomeric fabrics, bringing quality, service and innovation to the intimate apparel, athleticwear, swimwear, sportswear and medical/industrial markets.
As a fully vertical supplier, we provide superior customer satisfaction with a focus on excellence throughout our organisation, incorporating responsiveness, reliability and flexibility into everything we do.
• Cupid® is the signature brand of CUPID INTIMATES. Its shapewear has been manufactured continuously since 1942.
Cupid® shapewear provides superior control and comfort. Available in light, Comfortable Firm®, firm, and extra firm control, Cupid® styles appeal to traditional shapewear consumers and those new to the category.
UV PROTECTION 50+
WATERPROOF & BREATHABLE
The content of this website is prepared with great care. Nonetheless, there is no guarantee or warranty of accurateness, completeness or timeliness of the information provided. Design & Development GmbH Textile Consult disclaims any and all liability to this end.