YKK EUROPE Ltd. Germany Branch

Green Rise™ (Plant-based Zipper)

Zippers

Composition 70% Plant-based PET + 30% Polyacetal (POM)

Weight 5 g/m²

Functions

Product information

To create the polyester used to make this zipper, we only use 70% of the conventional terephthalic acid. The remaining 30% are replaced by ethylene glycol which is obtained from a non-consumable by-product of the sugar cane production. This effectively reduces the consumption of fossil resources.

Production in

China, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan

Address

Niederkasseler Lohweg 18; Gebäude CUBUS
40547 Düsseldorf
Germany

Contact the supplier


Exhibitor List December 2020

Carvema Textil lda (Bloomati)
Protect Accessory Co., Ltd.
Teijin Frontier Co., Ltd.
Itttai S.r.l.
Silkytex by Korea Silkroad
Loxy AS