How digital dyeing and finishing technology will change the world
You need to be logged in, to watch the webinar below:
• Textile dyeing and finishing is the world’s second largest cause of pollution
• Alchemie Technology is a UK-based manufacturer of disruptive dyeing and finishing technologies
• Proprietary digital liquid application technology enables sustainability whilst reducing cost
• Endeavour delivers up to 85% energy reduction, up to 95% less waste water, and up to 50% cost reduction
• Potential to eliminate up to 2.5 gigatonnes of carbon dioxide by 2050
About the orator
By training, Thomas is a chemical engineer, graduating with a master’s degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Sheffield in 2012. He later joined the University of Cambridge and completed a doctorate in Chemical Engineering in 2017, before beginning a postdoctoral researcher position. Thomas has a wealth of experience in rheology, experimentation, and data science, working on projects with both academic and industrial partners, resulting in numerous journal publications and conference presentations.
The content of this website is prepared with great care. Nonetheless, there is no guarantee or warranty of accurateness, completeness or timeliness of the information provided. Design & Development GmbH Textile Consult disclaims any and all liability to this end.
As far as the content of this website was not prepared by Design & Development GmbH Textile Consult, copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular, content not created by Design & Development GmbH Textile Consult is designated as such. Should you notice any copyright infringement, we ask you to inform us accordingly. Upon receiving notice or becoming aware of any copyright infringement, we will immediately remove the relevant content from our website.
Add a comment