Keynote: The Future of Nylon – A Sustainable Approach
You need to be logged in, to watch the webinar below:
Nylon is after Polyester the predominant material in sportswear. The presentation will highlight basic information about the different Nylon types and show how novel biobased Nylon types can offer new performance attributes including their environmental footprint. In addition to known recycling schemes, novel options are also shown. Learn how Nylon can work in a circular economy with its End-of-Life options and take along a future outlook.
About the orator
- Over 17 years of experience in the sportswear industry, working for leading brands across Europe
- Brought several new technologies into the sportswear world by connecting supply-chain stakeholders, including the upstream chemical industry, to drive responsible product creation
- Long experience in several renewable carbon technologies such as biomass and recycled derived materials
- Development of the industry-leading eco-design tool “Green Shape” at VAUDE, including the entire product´s lifecycle
- Speaker at several global conferences and consulted several industries in the field of sustainable material choices
- I aim to steer the textile industry away from relying on fossil fuels and instead promote a shift toward a sustainable and circular economy
Everyone can make a difference.
Add a comment
The content of this website is prepared with great care. Nonetheless, there is no guarantee or warranty of accurateness, completeness or timeliness of the information provided. Design & Development GmbH Textile Consult disclaims any and all liability to this end.
As far as the content of this website was not prepared by Design & Development GmbH Textile Consult, copyrights of third parties are observed. In particular, content not created by Design & Development GmbH Textile Consult is designated as such. Should you notice any copyright infringement, we ask you to inform us accordingly. Upon receiving notice or becoming aware of any copyright infringement, we will immediately remove the relevant content from our website.